We must not fall prey to Identity Politics. On the contrary, reining in Identity Politics is necessary for the survival of America. As per Christian teaching on Original Sin, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn from the Gulag Archipelago 1973 wrote: “the line of good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being.”
“Not so!” says the proponents of Identity Politics. On the good side is the marginalized, the oppressed, and the stigmatized. On the evil side are the oppressors. Identity Politics ends up functioning as a substitute for religion, and Christianity in particular. Identity Politics takes and modifies the Christian teaching on sin. It offers no hope of salvation or redemption from sin. America is fundamentally and irredeemably racist. Racism in America is ineradicable, according to the followers of this false doctrine. By focusing on group results, it creates the paradoxical approach of requiring discrimination to eliminate discrimination. (A paraphrase of Dr.David Azerrad, Assistant Professor & Research Fellow at Hillsdale College’s Van Andel Graduate School of Government in Washington, D.C.)
A Decoder Ring
Dr. Azerrad’s lecture answers many questions, like a decoder ring that takes apparent random events and shows how they are connected. For example, consider these questions.
- Why did General Milley level a racial attack against more than half of this country? Milley told Congress that something called White rage was a national crisis.
- Why did General Milley contact his counterpart in the Chinese Red Army in October of 2020 without an authorization? And why did he repeat this discretion on January 8 of 2021?
- Why did the media push a lie claiming Trump had gassed peaceful protestors to have his photo op in front of St. John’s Church in Lafayette Square?
- Why did Pelosi scream at General Milley, who reacted by making a video apologizing for posing with the President? He said, “My presence in that moment and in that environment created the perception of the military involved in politics.” Miranda Devine’s reaction is: “What a joke. This is the same Milley who compared Trump to Hitler and called Trump’s supporters “brownshirts.”
- Why did Milley reportedly consider resigning because Trump asked him to join him for that photo op? But he didn’t resign when Biden insisted he abandon Bagram Air Base and set in motion the worst military disaster in half a century.”
- And most recently, why did the Democrats and the media not care about an invasion in Del Rio until Border Guards get photographed on horseback blocking illegal entry?
Lust For Power
Whereas old Communist regimes leveraged their power by causing friction between two identity groups segregated by wealth and power, American Marxism segregates by race and sex and exacerbates friction between the groups. Apparently, the General felt more comfortable speaking candidly with the leader of the Chinese Red Army than with his superiors within the Trump Administration. Meanwhile, the teachings of Martin Luther King Jr. are no longer valid, for the content of character is not as important as the color of one’s skin.
Yes, the General may have white skin, but he has cast his lot with the ones with the lust for power. He has chosen to side with the Ruling Class that maintains control by claiming to protect the marginalized, oppressed, and stigmatized while labeling opponents as racist oppressors. Opponents that challenge their authority are not worthy of salvation or redemption. Let this sink in for a minute.
Blood On Their Hands
Reining in Identity Politics is crucial. Why? Because whoever is behind the curtain controlling Biden is leaving fingerprints everywhere that resemble the Obama Administration. And blood is on their hands from Benghazi to Kabul. Even Pelosi’s hands are tainted. She recently acknowledged that China was committing genocide on the Uyghurs. Yet, she stated that the “overriding” principle was for the U.S. and China to work together on Climate Change. So let the Uyghurs be damned. Under the false doctrine of Identity Politics, standing up for one of the so-called protective groups gives one moral superiority (Uyghurs excluded). It doesn’t matter how many buildings burn, economies crash, or people die. So they can abandon Americans in Afghanistan and allow strangers to wade the river and walk into Del Rio, Texas.
They fear Trump supporters more than they fear the bloodthirsty Taliban. So they have declared war on lovers of liberty. As President John F. Kennedy said, “This country cannot afford to be materially rich and spiritually poor.” We must not fall prey to Identity Politics. Reining in Identity Politics is necessary for the survival of America. For Kennedy also said, “Our goal is not the victory of might but the vindication of right…not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom, here in this hemisphere, and, we hope, around the world. God willing, that goal will be achieved.”