If you landed here from our text message, Thank You for checking out Grassroots Gold! We encourage you to join our email list (signup below) after you’ve read through this post, and include your phone number to join our regular text message list.
It’s Election Integrity Week at Your Capitol!
This coming week, March 22-26, at your Capitol, Senate and House Committees will hold committee hearings on key pieces of election integrity legislation. Your legislators need to hear and see you. It’s time for you to take action!
Confirmed! Senator Paul Bettencourt’s Senate Bill 7 (SB7) will be heard in the Senate State Affairs committee on Monday, March 22nd, at 9AM.
Full Senate State Affairs Committee Agenda Here! 8 bills total, ALL Election Related!
Note: Your RSVP let’s us know you’re coming, and we’ll send you specific information regarding the hearing after you regsiter.
Confirmed! State Representative Briscoe Cain’s House Bill 6 (HB6) will be heard in the House Elections committee on Thursday, March 25th, at 8AM.
A separate RSVP will be sent for this House hearing early next week.
Grassroots Gold will be at the Capitol with activists eager to participate in these hearings. Join us at the Capitol, on either, or both, Monday, March 22nd, and Thursday, March 25th.
- March 2020, 98.46% of Texas Republican Primary voters support strong election integrity policy.
- July 2020, The Republican Party of Texas designated Election Integrity their top Legislative Priority.
- February 2021, Governor Greg Abbott designated Election Integrity as an Emergency Item for this legislative session
Now it’s Your turn to Speak. To Act. To Self-Govern!
NOTE: On Thursday, March 25th, 2 other legislative priorities will be heard in committee – Constitutional Carry and Banning Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying. We’ll have separate updates on those committee hearings early next week, but know that you will be getting Triple Your Value on Thursday, March 25th!
We recommend you sign up with Gun Owners of America, and our friend Rachel Malone, for the best information on 2nd Amendment issues.
The eyes of Texas —and our nation are upon US!
But it’s up to Us to Make Texas Lead on Election Integrity!
If you believe this is the most important thing we can do to protect our elections then it is time to act! It’s time for you to show up and raise your voices!
Please RSVP for the Monday, March 22nd, here:
Please contact the following Senators, thanking them for supporting SB7:
- Senator Paul Bettencourt, (512) 463-0107, [email protected]
- Senator Brian Birdwell, (512) 463-0122, [email protected]
- Senator Dawn Buckingham, (512) 463-0124, [email protected]
- Senator Donna Campbell, (512) 463-0125, [email protected]
- Senator Brandon Creighton, (512) 463-0104, [email protected]
- Senator Bob Hall, (512) 463-0102, [email protected]
- Senator Bryan Hughes, (512) 463-0101, [email protected]
- Senator Lois Kolkhorst, (512) 463-0118, [email protected]
- Senator Jane Nelson, (512) 463-0112, [email protected]
- Senator Angela Paxton, (512) 463-0108, [email protected]
- Senator Charles Perry, (512) 463-0128, [email protected]
- Senator Charles Schwertner, (512) 463-0105, [email protected]
- Senator Drew Springer, (512) 463-0130, [email protected]
Consider contacting these Senators, who are members of the State Affairs Committee, and asking them to vote “yes” on SB7:
- Senator Eddie Lucio, Jr., (512) 463-0127, [email protected]
- Senator Beverly Powell, (512) 463-0110, [email protected]
- Senator Judith Zaffirini, (512) 463-0121, [email protected]
Let’s make history. This is Your chance to share your voice, your story, your passion, your love of Texas, our nation, of Liberty itself!
Please register to let us know you’ll be with us on Monday, March 22nd!