Speak Freely, Act Freely! The Founders' Intent for Governance!
The Grassroots Gold Mobile App is HERE!
The guarantees in the first amendments can be summarized by these four words: Speak Freely, Act Freely. Congress cannot make any law which:
- establishes religion or prohibits the free exercise of such
- abridges freedom of speech
- abridges freedom of the press
- prohibits or abridges the right of the people to peaceably assemble
- prohibits or abridges the right of the people to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
The Grassroots Gold Mobile App brings the 1st Amendment into the 21st Century.
- Freedom of Religion: Daily Prayer Calendar for each State Legislator in every State, articles and opinion pieces from The Imaginative Conservative and For the New Christian Intellectual (more to come…)
- Freedom of Speech: Public Activity Wall (the virtual community “water cooler”, Private, Public, Group channels for Chats and Broadcast Messages
- Freedom of the Press: the latest from Heritage Foundation (Daily Signal), Breitbart, Judicial Watch, The Epoch Times, Blaze Media, Texas Public Policy Foundation, and more
- Peaceably Assemble: Promotes meetings, events in your Group Channels (Contact us to to get exclusive update access for your group!)
- Petition the Government for a redress of grievances: Promote local, state and national committee hearings, town halls, regularly scheduled meetings (school board, city council, county commissioners). Encourage personal contact with your elected officials.
Action & Resources
Based on the same platform as FreeSpace Social
“encourages the public to share the daily actions & content they believe will add value to their lives and model healthy habits for others to duplicate.”
Actions use the Value Reinforcement System (VRS)
- “to positively reinforce good habits”
- “to focus on FINDING COMMON VALUES and highlighting them”
- to “become “addicted” to doing good”
End-to-end Encrypted Chats!
“Chat is a fast, stable, scalable encrypted communication tool with a modern UI. Individual chat, group chats, or 1-way ‘broadcast’ message capabilities make this a unique and powerful feature.”